Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hi,
Busy, busy, busy. I taught dance class today and tonight I have stuff for my play to do. BUT, the one thing that really just took the life of my day away was the taken life of our cat Ding-Dong. He was getting old. He was sick. She was basicly skin and bones. He had stopped eating and stopped grooming himself. His eyes were kind of glossed of looking, so we took him in. I carried him in, but I didn't stay. (if you like cats, now would be a good place to stop and read about diet coke) My mom carried him out to the car afterword in a box. I miss him. I am sad, but my sister more. It was her cat and she has had him since she was a small toddler. Please pray for my sister, that she come out of her sadness soon. I'm just glad it wasn't my cat, Yo-Yo. I have had him since I was a baby and he is almost like a twin brother to me. He is old, but he looks as if he has another 10 years in him. He is, altogether, a more hardy cat then Ding-Dong. He is strong and powerful. He weighs about 25 lbs. although he is NOT fat, just built big. Anyways, I better work on my dad's new blog/website for is artwork. I'm in charge of it. If you would like to see it, let me know!!!

Lanna


Lanna

1 comment:

Austin said...

Poor kitty! I hope your sister feels better soon.